The University of Chicago Library is launching a trial of Articles Plus, a research tool that allows simultaneous searching of a broad range of articles, books, and other collections.
The Library is evaluating this product for purchase, and we will be conducting the trial through fall quarter.
What does the Articles Plus search cover?
- Hundreds of the Library’s article databases, including Academic Search Premier, JSTOR, Science Direct, and more
- Over 40,000 journals and periodicals
- The University of Chicago library catalog
- Digitized collections of documents and images from many organizations
What are some suggested uses for Articles Plus?
- As a starting point for finding articles on a topic
- For literature searches in interdisciplinary fields
- For conducting research outside of your field of expertise
To learn more about Articles Plus, including details of its coverage, visit our information page.