You can now send title and call number information directly to your mobile phone from Lens and take it with you into the stacks. Here’s how:
- Use Lens to search for titles in the collection.
- Click on a title to display the full record.
- On the right side of the screen, click on “Send as text message”.
- If there are multiple copies at different locations, select the one you want to send.
- Enter the phone number (no spaces or punctuation) and select the phone’s service provider to send a SMS (Short Message Service) text message containing the call number, title, and location.
This new feature of Lens was developed by Library staff based on feedback from our users.