ACS2Go is ACS Publications’ new mobile platform that offers readers enhanced features and an improved reading experience optimized for tablets and smartphones. ACS2Go can also be easily paired with our University of Chicago Library subscriptions to access full text articles both on and off campus.
To pair your device and use ACS2Go, simple visit pubs.acs.org on your smartphone while authenticated on the campus wireless network (e.g., uchicago or uchicago-secure). The pairing is good for up to 4 months, allowing you to read and download content while off campus. The pairing is refreshed each time you access ACS2Go while on the campus wireless network. Alternatively, you can also get an access code from a campus computer by visiting pubs.acs.org/action/mobileDevicePairingLogin and logging in with your ACS ID. The access code authentication also expires after the same 4 month period.
With ACS2Go you will be able to:
- Browse journals and read full text articles
- Download articles to your mobile device for offline reading
- Select journals and articles as favorites for quick reference from your home screen
- Search journals by keyword, author or title
- View and search references and related links
- Share articles and links via email
To provide feedback or for technical assistance, please visit help.acs.org or contact ACS Publications at email@example.com.