The Library has arranged a campuswide trial of the International Relations and Military Conflicts modules of ProQuest’s History Vault which feature ” formerly confidential reports of U.S. diplomats and military officers from 1911-1975″. The digitzed archival databases provide access to letters, papers, photographs, scrapbooks, financial records, diaries, and other primary source materials.
The International Relations and Military Conflicts modules are as follows:
- U.S. Military Intelligence Reports, 1911-1944
- U.S. Diplomatic Post Records, 1914-1945
- World War II: U.S. Documents on Planning, Operations, Intelligence, Axis War Crimes, and Refugees (including documents on martial law in Hawaii and Nuremberg trials against Nazi war criminals)
- Office of Strategic Services (OSS)-State Department Intelligence and Research Reports, 1941-1961
- Confidential U.S. State Department Central Files, Europe, and Latin America, 1960-1969
- Vietnam War and American Foreign Policy, 1960-1975