The Law Library has organized a series of legal research workshops focused on getting students ready for their summer work. On Friday, April 8, from 3:30 – 5:00 pm, in Room IV, we will be hosting a Keystone program featuring representatives from Bloomberg Law, Lexis, and Westlaw, who will talk about using these services in practice, from how to be cost-effective to how to do transactional law research.
Following the April 8 program, there will be further legal research workshops on the following days:
- Lexis: Prepare to Practice – Monday, April 18, 12:15 pm, in Room F
- Bloomberg Law: Prepare to Practice (register here) – Thursday, April 21, 12:15 pm, in Room E
- Westlaw: Prepare to Practice (sign up here) – Friday, April 22, 12:15 pm, in Room F
- Bloomberg Law: Prepare to Practice (register here) – Wednesday, April 27, 12:15 pm, in Room E
- Lexis: Prepare to Practice – Wednesday, May 18, 12:15 pm, in Room F
- Prepare to Practice: Beyond Bloomberg Law, Lexis, & Westlaw (register here)- Friday, May 20, 12:15 pm, in Room F