The Library has released a new version of My Library Account (formerly My Account), offering enhancements and new features:
- Displays have been improved, especially on mobile devices.
- Checked out items are sorted by due date, so items due soon appear at the top of the list.
- Checked out items can also be sorted by title, author, call number, loan type, etc.
- Alerts appear for recalled items, items due soon, overdue items, etc.
- Interlibrary loan, course reserves, and short term loans display information about their loan period and whether they are eligible for renewal.
- Faculty can view which items on their accounts were checked out by proxy borrowers.
- Requested items more clearly display whether they are available for pickup.
- Quick links have been added to other Library accounts (Interlibrary Loan, Special Collections, Course Reserves).
See My Library Account Help for more information.