The University of Chicago Library is looking for student representatives from the following schools and divisions to serve on the Library Student Advisory Group:
- College (Class of 2021 Only)
- Biological Sciences Division
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Harris School of Public Policy Studies
- Institute for Molecular Engineering
- Physical Sciences Division
- Pritzker School of Medicine
- School of Social Service Administration
- Social Sciences Division
The Library Student Advisory Group (LSAG) serves as a formal channel of communication between students and the Library administration. The LSAG discusses matters related to all six campus libraries, including its collections, spaces, and services, along with the present and future needs of the student community. The Library Student Advisory Group meets two times a quarter and representatives serve two-year terms.
Interested students should complete the online application by Friday, October 20.
For more information about the Library Student Advisory Group, or the application process, please contact:
Librarian for College Instruction & Outreach
Gender Studies and Library Science