University of Chicago researchers now have access to Greenleaf Online Library.
Greenleaf Online Library crosses over all sectors of business with an emphasis on ‘green’ management, ethical business and corporate social responsibility. It contains approximately 4,000 items, including ebooks, case studies, research papers and journal articles.
Topics covered include:
- Innovation, enterprise and social enterprise
- Environmental management
- Industry sectors including extractives, fashion and textiles, banking and finance, transport, engineering, construction
- Corporate governance
- Responsible leadership
- Social responsibility/business in society
- Government, policy and compliance
- Reporting and standards
- Sustainability in Higher Education
- Gender and diversity
- Responsible investment and finance, including microfinance